Tuesday, 5 April 2011

I would..

If I could I would take away all your pain.. If I could I would stop all this rain that fills your inside and makes you doubt all this thas turning you inside out. If I could I would take you to a place where rivers of regret show no face. If I could I would erase the hurt with in making your eyes and heart smile again. If I could I would make you forget how it felt to feel your eyes wet. If I could I would shield you from all of this taking you back to that place called happiness. If I could I would wish you the perfect person who would never hurt you for any reason. If I could I wold calm your mind to keep this pain lost in time. If I could I would take everything you feel I would bottle it up so it could never be real I would hide it in the depest core of earth So never again would you ever feel this hurt.


No comments:

Post a Comment