Tuesday, 16 August 2011



this was very sucks. luckily my bestfriends help me when i had any problems. thank you so much Saufi Aziz and Syamil Suhaimi . love you guys .So many laughs through the years, and a few stories I hope no one hears, I'll always be by your side, best friends forever till the day we die. many freinds help me enjoy my days todays. today we having much fun with SMKK students. they make me feel gettings better than before . but its sad to Ezwan Kamal because his deck split two when trying to show me some awesome skill. maybe i'll forget the day but i always remember the great moment we had togather . 
Maybe some people just aren't meant to stay in our lives forever, maybe some people are just passing through. It's like some people just come through our lives to bring us something, a lesson we need to learn, and that's why they are there. 


No comments:

Post a Comment